Wednesday 17 March 2010

My New Novel’s Out Tomorrow – Don’t Buy It!

That’s right. If you only do one thing tomorrow, make sure that thing is NOT the purchase of my latest novel Thirteen Years Later, released in the UK on Thursday March 18th 2010.

Instead, visit the Fourth Annual BSC Review Book Tournament and vote for my first novel, Twelve.

The tournament works as a knock-out, with the sixty-four initial contenders being whittled down round by round to a single winner. In the first round Twelve is pitted against Suzanne Collins’ Catching Fire. The voting period for this round is limited, opening in the morning of March 18th and closing at 8pm EST (midnight GMT) on the 19th. Subsequent rounds of voting follow soon after, so I’ll keep you posted.

Of course, if you can manage to do two things on Thursday, then I’d be delighted if the second one is to buy a shiny new copy of Thirteen Years Later. Otherwise, I’m quite happy if you leave that until the weekend. Early Saturday morning is probably a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Kent,
    It pains me to say that what little I managed to read of Twelve appeared to me amazingly, embarrassingly, perfectly dreadful. Your knowledge of Russian culture (in its widest sense) is seemingly abyssmal. Forgive me for being so florid, but oh, I was indeed inspired by the quality of your research and your writing altogether.

    ReplyDelete